Our commitment to you
OnlineMathsPractice takes your privacy seriously, and strictly adheres to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("National Privacy Principles"). We will only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide you with the functions that we offer on our Site. You are able to gain access to the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
What information we collect
We will only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide you with the functions that We offer on ourSite, and the services that you have requested.
We collect personal information from you on the following areas of the Site. All of these are optional usages of our Site:
- ·When you register with us and use the features available once you are registered
- ·When you opt in to receive news, alerts, surveys and special offers from us.
- ·When you provide us with feedback or complete one of our user surveys.
OnlineMathsPractice will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
When you access our Site via a browser or application, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
How we use your information
On all pages of our Site which ask for personal information, we clearly outline the purpose for which the information is collected and how we will use your information. We will only use your personal information as required to provide the functions and services you request and will do so in a transparent manner.
We may also use the information you provide to generate market research. If we do use the information you provide in this manner then it is done in aggregate and on a purely anonymous basis with your personal information removed.
"Cookies" are pieces of information that ourSite transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.Cookies do not personally identify you, only your computer browser. You can delete cookies from your computer at any time via your internet browser. However doing so may limit your use of some of OnlineMathsPractice’s features.
Sharing your information
We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
·When we have your consent.
- To third parties where you have expressly asked us to do so for the purposes of providing further services.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, agents, and employees for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
- We may from time to time engage service providers to help us deliver our services to you. In these instances, we may disclose your personal information to these third parties in order to help deliver services to you. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose and these service providers are not able to use it for their own purposes or disclose it to others.
- To comply with any law enforcement agency, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process in any jurisdiction that is investigating any breach or suspected breach of any law in any jurisdiction regarding your identity or other personal information provided by you to us.
- Where disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, or to detect,prevent, or investigate a matter relating to security, fraud or other technical issues
- Where disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect OnlineMathsPractice’s rights or intellectual property or to protect the safety of OnlineMathsPractice’s employees, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you opt in to receive email communications from us, these will be sent to you directly by us. We will only send communications to people who have opted to receive them. You can unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time.
In the event OnlineMathsPractice goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information maybe among the assets transferred. We will ensure the confidentiality of any personal information involved in such transactions. You will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our Site of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
How you access and control your information
We provide you with easy access to the personal information we hold about you. Once you register, you can easily access and change your personal information on the OnlineMathsPractice Dashboard or by contacting us directly. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or outdated, please change it once you have logged in or inform us so that we can correct it.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time, either on the OnlineMathsPractice Dashboard, using the link on the emails we send you, or informing us and we will do it for you.
How we protect your information
We will act to protect your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure. We take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which the information was disclosed.
Access to the Site outside Australia
OnlineMathsPractice does not represent or warrant that the content on the Site complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk.
Links to other sites
How you can contact us